WELCOME TO THE BOWEN ISLAND MARINA
AND SHOPS ON THE PIER
Family owned since 1985
COMING EVENT -3rd Annual Bowen Island Steamship Days
JULY 11, 12, 13-Steamship Days plans are well underway. Entertainment for the whole family. Come celebrate Bowen's Glory Days gone bye. This marina and Snug Cove and Artisan Square merchants will be hosting many fun events. Our marina's events are the following:
Friday, July 11th - The members of Snug Cove House, a proposed senior living center, will host a BBQ from 5:00-7:00. Their Ukulele Group will entertain with a old fashioned sing-a-long. Don't remember the words to the songs, word sheets will be available. Garanteed to be a fun dinner on The Pier.
Community events are available at www.steamshipdays.com
Bowen Island is the jewel of Howe Sound
The Bowen Island Marina and the Pier are located adjacent to the B.C. Ferry dock in Snug Cove. We were the first marina in Snug Cove. A scenic 15 miles (25 km) from Vancouver by water or a short 17 minute from the B.C. ferry dock in Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver.
- Moorage - Overnight moorage is limited so call Norma 604 947-9710 or 604-880-2282 and she will put you on the waiting list.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lime & Moon Pie Co. -Organic pies and pastries home made every day. Dessert on the Pier, doesn't get any better.
- Shika- Rice Bowls, Ice Cream, Souveniers
- Bowen Island Sea Kayaking - Rentals and tours. Call 604-947-9266
- Unique flower shop -Very beautiful unique flower arrangements. A great gift idea.
- Summertime live music
- Historical display
Treat yourself by sitting on the Pier for a moment and enjoy the splendid view of Snug Cove and Howe Sound. Restaurants, grocery store, liquor store, retail shops, barber & hair salons, walking trails and much more are located nearby.