WELCOME TO THE
BOWEN ISLAND MARINA
THE SHOPS ON THE PIER
Family owned since 1985
NEWS UPDATE: Martin Clarke, long time owner of Bowen Island Sea Kayaking has retired. We welcome the new owner, Brent O'Malley to The Pier. Brent will be opening for business on April 1st. We will miss seeing Martin on the Pier daily and we wish Brent all the best in his new endevour.
The Lime and Moon Pie Company has opened its doors to you. They make more then pies so check them out on Facebook for more info visit www.limeandmoon.com
Nancy's Taco/Ice Cream shop is now open for her spring schedule -Thursday-Sunday 11:00-3'ish Nancy's tacos, and more, are all prepared in her newly renovated kitchen on The Pier.
Special Events are also planned so be sure and check in on us often.
Bowen Island is the jewel of Howe Sound
The Bowen Island Marina and the Pier are located adjacent to the B.C. Ferry dock in Snug Cove. We were the first marina in Snug Cove. A scenic 15 miles (25 km) from Vancouver by water or a short 17 minute from the B.C. ferry dock in Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver.
- Moorage - Overnight moorage is limited so call Norma 604 947-9710 or 604-880-2282 and she will put you on the waiting list.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tidal Waters Sports Fish Licences - Give us a call 604-947-9710.
- Tacos and Ice Cream - Nancy takes great pride in her home cooking. She has a steady following for a good reason. Good, tasty food.
- Lime & Moon Pie Co. -Organic pies and pastries home made every day. Dessert on the Pier, doesn't get any better.
- Bowen Island Sea Kayaking - Rentals and tours. Call 604-947-9266
- Unique flower shop -Very beautiful unique flower arrangements. A great gift idea.
- Summertime live music
- Historical display
Treat yourself by sitting on the Pier for a moment and enjoy the splendid view of Snug Cove and Howe Sound. Restaurants, grocery store, liquor store, retail shops, barber & hair salons, walking trails and much more are located nearby.