WELCOME TO THE BOWEN ISLAND MARINA family owned since 1985
FEATURING- SHOPS ON THE PIER
BOWEN ISLAND STEAMSHIP DAYS - JULY 10, 11, 12
Click on Steamship Page for the events held at our marina
WE HAVE THE PLEASURE OF HOSTING 2 CLASSIC WOODEN YACHTS THIS YEAR-
SV 'FAIRWYN' owned by well known Stephen Carlman and his wife Nancy
MV 'BREEZER' owned by Alice Jenning of Bowen Island
You are welcome to come on over to see these beautiful yachts and while you are here, the owners would love to reminise with you.
Bowen Island is the jewel of Howe Sound
The Bowen Island Marina and the Pier are located adjacent to the B.C. Ferry dock in Snug Cove. We were the first marina in Snug Cove. A scenic 15 miles (25 km) from Vancouver by water or a short 17 minute from the B.C. ferry dock in Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver.
- Moorage - Overnight moorage is limited
- Email email@example.com
- Lime & Moon Pie Co. -Organic pies and savories home made Thursday-Sunday.
- Shika- Rice Bowls, Ice Cream, Souveniers- Closed for winter. Open again in the spring
- Bowen Island Sea Kayaking - Rentals and tours. Call 604-947-9266
- Unique flower shop -Very beautiful unique flower arrangements. A great gift idea.
- Summertime live music
- Historical display
Treat yourself by sitting on the Pier for a moment and enjoy the splendid view of Snug Cove and Howe Sound. Restaurants, grocery store, liquor store, retail shops, barber & hair salons, walking trails and much more are located nearby.