WELCOME TO THE BOWEN ISLAND MARINA
AND SHOPS ON THE PIER
Family owned since 1985
Bowen Island is the jewel of Howe Sound
The Bowen Island Marina and the Pier are located adjacent to the B.C. Ferry dock in Snug Cove. We were the first marina in Snug Cove. A scenic 15 miles (25 km) from Vancouver by water or a short 17 minute from the B.C. ferry dock in Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver.
- Moorage - Overnight moorage is limited
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lime & Moon Pie Co. -Organic pies and pastries home made every day. Dessert on the Pier, doesn't get any better.
- Shika- Rice Bowls, Ice Cream, Souveniers- Closed for winter. Open again in the spring
- Bowen Island Sea Kayaking - Rentals and tours. Call 604-947-9266
- Unique flower shop -Very beautiful unique flower arrangements. A great gift idea.
- Summertime live music
- Historical display
Treat yourself by sitting on the Pier for a moment and enjoy the splendid view of Snug Cove and Howe Sound. Restaurants, grocery store, liquor store, retail shops, barber & hair salons, walking trails and much more are located nearby.